17 Beiträge
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs - Hi, Can you tell me where these chairs were purchased?
    Kommentar
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I have my contractor do low voltage prewire or pay more? - Hi, I am really having a dilemma. My contractor explained he can prewire all the low voltage but he recommends I purchase the wiring and te... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Needed: Cost for Prewire Cat6, Coax and 5.1 - Hi, My contractor says he can run whatever wire we need but I need to be the expert and go purchase the wire and then tell him where we need... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Front Door - Hi, Attached is the picture of our remodel. We will have a finished modern farmhouse with board and batten on the outside. The garage door... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with office - Hi, We are in the process of a complete remodel. we are struggling with the office are of our plans. We decided not to walk off the sectio... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal Fabrication - Is this a custom window wall? I am looking for someone who can build this type of wall and I am struggling to find one.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counters, Pulls, Backsplash - Hi, Can you tell me the counter material, pull brand and backsplash tile? Love the kitchen.
    5 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which way should we run the flooring??? - Here is our plan. What is the best direction to lay wood flooring and long tiles in the bathrooms and mud room?
    3 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows! Would like opinion - Current: Bedroom 1 = Center fixed flanked by casements, all three joined. Each 30x54" Bedroom 2 = casements flanking potential twin bed... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Michael Goss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great room - What is the size of the great room
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...