79 Beiträge
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NY Times on "How to Do Laundry" - People here will find much to disagree with: https://www.nytimes.com/guides/smarterliving/how-to-do-laundry But the author says something th... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry sink lint trap - Anyone else have this lint trapper? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Laundry-Drain-Lint-Trapper-LINT-0001/202529648?keyword=laundry+drain+lint+t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bleaching black jeans - I have two pairs of black jeans that I don't want to be black anymore. How would they come out if I washed them with chlorine bleach? How ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Room Thief - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/23/nyregion/metropolitan-diary-laundry-room-thief.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fnyregion&ac... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buddy Holly's fateful appointment with a washing machine - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/08/gloomy-don-mclean-reveals-meaning-of-american-pie-and-sells-lyrics-for-1-2-mil... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ray Austin in Katy TX - Katy is in the Houston area. I hope forum contributor Ray Austin is ok.
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant in meadow, Maryland suburbs of Washington DC - Does anyone recognize the tall plants? Here's a close-up: I haven't seen this in my yard before, even in this area's previous incarnation as... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
10 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A thought on prewash - The following thought occurred to me while listening to the water path control unit on my Miele W4840: Even if you never need to use prewash... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
suburbanmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dryer duct length sticker - Came across this sticker in the laundry closet while touring a new townhouse development (just out of curiosity). I've never seen this befor... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...