51 Beiträge
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which photo looks better - Which looks better mirror or Art? Jetzt abstimmen
    33 Kommentare    46 Stimmen
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wainscoting issue - I used an editing app to see how wainscoting will look on my stairs. But my issue is the area where the kitchen doorway is on first floor. A... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
staircase wall ideas - Not sure what to do with this wall. Wall Lights? Art? Other things? You guys are really creative and would love to get some visual ideas. It... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need idea for AI laundry room - I used an AI app to update my laundry room. What do I do with that empty area next to the garage entry door? I couldn't bring the counter al... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
laundry room help - I'm redoing the laundry room and would like to replace my washer and dryer with front load machines and a countertop. I'm keeping the cabine... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
High ceiling Dining Room ideas - I have a challenging Dining Room that needs some ideas. I feel like it has so much potential to look so much better. Any ideas big or small?... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with Driveway - I'd love to get your opinions on a new design for my driveway. I don't want to change the garage doors. I Just want to replace the old concr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway makeover can't decide - I'm struggling trying to select a stone/concrete for the driveway and walkway. Any ideas and help would be appreciated. I'm not crazy about ... Jetzt abstimmen
    9 Kommentare    27 Stimmen
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion Needed yes or no - I just made these window dressings for my kitchen. Should I add them to my windows near my sink as well? Or would that be too many? Thanks! Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    36 Stimmen
Sue MIchael hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas tree needs something - This was my tree last year. It didn't feel finished. What colors or patterns would look good added? Perhaps Ribbon would look nice? color or... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...