101 Beiträge
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
console and chairs please - Beautiful! Can you tell me the source of the console and white high back chairs?
    1 Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining chairs and armchair - Love both. Can you share who makes both chairs and where to purchase them?
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the texture of the cabinets! - Where can I source these cabinets? No they come in different sizes? Colors? Thankyou
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the texture of the cabinets! - Where can I source these cabinets? No they come in different sizes? Colors? Thankyou
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sueyp@comcast.net - Is the armchair and ottoman from Minotti?
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brand of patio furniture please? - I have all the same questions. Can you please tell us the name brand of this furniture? Where can I find this?
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor furniture - can you please tell me where to buy this beautiful compact outdoor set. Thankyou
    Kommentar
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sueyp@comcast.net - Interested in the beautiful dining chairs. Can you tell me brand and where to purchase pl?
    2 Kommentare
suepuchowitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - Can you share the source and name of the beautiful pendants in the background?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...