4 Beiträge
sugarcakes2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to pull off multiple coffee tables - I have an irregular shaped family room, basically a rectangle with one corner hacked off. None of the standard coffee table shapes seem to w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
sugarcakes2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Chairs For This Table - I have fallen in love with a dining table but I have no idea what kind of chairs would go with it. I have kids so the chairs need to be cle... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sugarcakes2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smoke/CO Detector Placement - We currently have only one smoke detector in our 1980's ranch home. We are installing new ones in each bedroom and the great room. Accordi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sugarcakes2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint for MB w/wood trim - I want to paint my master bed and bath to coordinate with Martha Stewart's Chantilly Bedroom in a bag (I know....). Anyway-I have wood trim ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare