7 Beiträge
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes fabric on wing chair? Just what I am looking for to reupholster my wing chair. Will ask a designer to obtain for me.
    1 Kommentar
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone suggest a similar cocktail table? I have looked for a lighter look but not over 44-46" long. Help!
    3 Kommentare
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find name of artist?. is this an original or print?
    Kommentar
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source of fabric on chairs? Would design be overwhelming on wing chair?
    1 Kommentar
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why are questions on wall color accepted? Color will change depending on light. The only way to obtain what is desired is to go to the pain... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
suizee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the coffee table and chairs from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar