144 Beiträge
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brand of this backsplash - This is photo from one of the pro on houzz. I lose the page. Anyone have idea of what is the brand of this backsplash?
    Kommentar
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof and eavestrough - Hi there, I am going change my eavestrough. Either just the lower level (garages) or including the upper level (all). We may change the r... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cork board - Are those cork board sheet? How can you glue them on nicely? Good idea to place one I the mud room
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet - Mat I know the brand of faucet being used here too? The kitchen just so perfect !
    2 Kommentare
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pot filler - What is the brand of this pot filler?
    1 Kommentar
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior column Colour - I am looking to reprint the main entrance door , the columns and the balcony. Is white make sense? The roof and garage doors will be cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light - Lovely light! May I know the brand or where is available?
    1 Kommentar
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall light & faucet - Where is the wall light from? And what is the brand of wall mount faucet? Thanks! Very clam bathroom.
    2 Kommentare
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Colour - This is a beautiful creation! May I please know the Colour used on wall?
    1 Kommentar
Susanna K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Colour - What is the wall color? White from which brand?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...