15 Beiträge
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fertilize cotoneaster? - We planted several cotoneasters about 5 -7 years ago under a eucalyptus tree. Recently the leaves have started to turn brown, and some the t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ccotoneaster fertilize? - We have cotoneaster planted under eucalyptus trees. Soil is sandy, Sunset 17 with coastal influence. What do you think about fertilizing? So... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
put it back together? - Grandkids climbed on young olive tree and broke limb (they had fun, tho!). Any chance I can bandage it up and save it?
    1 Kommentar
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Put it back together? - Grandkids climbed a young olive tree and broke a branch (they had fun, tho!). Any chance that I can bandage it back together?
    3 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
myoporum groundcover - We planted myoporum groundcover (parvifolium?) about a year ago. It filled in nicely in only 6 months. We put in sprinklers and watered twi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Watering citrus in pots - I have 10 citrus in large pots (the smallest pots are 24" but most are larger). They're Meyer lemon, Bearrs lime, and guava. At first ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mulcher chipper shredder question - We have an old, large chipper, however it's bulky to move around and only handles the big stuff. I've tried to order the part that will make... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for under olives - There's a circle drive at the entrance to our property and about 4 years ago we had what we thought was a brilliant idea, tho not original. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Derr sighting - I can't belive it. We've lived in the same neighborhood since the mid 70s and have never seen deer here before today. And a buck no less. My... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sumcool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
snow in summer - I just planted a flat of snow in summer (cerastium tomentosum) and realized that it will take a whole lot more to cover the area. Has anyon... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...