8 Beiträge
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Orange Fabric - Please would you share where you purchased the beautiful tapestry on the bed? I love it very much. Thank you for being open to sharing the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color? - Paint color and brand? Thank you! I love it!
    Kommentar
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Covering - I've been looking everywhere for velvet wall paper/wall covering. Can you share where I can purchase this? Thank you so much!
    1 Kommentar
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White pillow? - Can you share where the white pillow with the tassels and circles came from? Gorgeous! Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deer Painting - Where can I find the artist for the deer painting - it's awesome!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Rug? - How would you describe the type of rug in this photo - is it southwestern style/print? I am looking for a rug of this exact type (style, co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - How would you describe the print on the rug - southwestern? I am in the market for a rug that looks just like this (style, color, quality) a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sumir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stove Manufacturer and Counter Top material - Hi RMT, Can you please provide the makers of the stove and countertops? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare