10 Beiträge
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White cabinets and natural light issue. - My cabinets are BM Dove White. When light comes in through the kitchen window, it makes the uppers look cream/yellow. I took pics of my samp... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me pick a backsplash! (pics) - I spend day and night on the gardenweb and house advice pages and I've learned so much but when it comes to the backsplash, I'm lost. My per... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware placement advice - I'm mixing cup pulls, bar pulls and knobs. Do any of these look right? I'm not sure if knobs go on the bottom. Should the corner hardware be... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash Help Needed - I'm looking for backsplash suggestions. This reno has my head spinning, I'm exhausted and out of ideas. I'll attach a few pics of samples I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet trim help needed - I'd like to know what type of moulding to use on my cabinets. The installer selected a top moulding that I'm not sure I like. I'll attach pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this backsplash tile? - I've looked at every local tile shop and haven't been able to find anything close. I ordered a sample of Veteo sfalsato but it wasn't quite ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ruvati Sink dilemma - I'm trying to decide between two Ruvati sinks. Both are single bowl but one has an inner lip for a sliding colander and/or cutting board. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - How much space is there between the island and refrigerator? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Reno Cold Feet! Advice appreciated. - I'm second guessing every step of this renovation and I need help. Our home is only six years old but the kitchen needs some serious TLC. It... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
sumjay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz Island help please! - I went to a showroom and fell in love with a leathered steel grey granite for my perimeter countertops but I need help deciding on a quartz ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare