4 Beiträge
summer50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Countertops Question - Need recommendations on selecting a countertops for my kitchens. Once I have the countertops done I'll be adding hardware to the cabinets. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
summer50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with cabinet color - Last year I updated my counter tops from laminate to granite and added a back splash. At the time I thought my cabinets worked with the new ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
summer50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking a backsplash - I have picked my 3 back splash finalist, let me know what you think? Having problems adding the pictures.....give me a few minutes
    14 Kommentare
summer50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room Furniture Arrangement help needed - We moved from a single family home with multiple rooms to a Townhouse with an open concept, which we love. Here's my situation I'm having a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare