13 Beiträge
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
self contained propane tank? - does the unit house the propane tank within the table?
    Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
redesigning the pool - I cant seem to find a contractor who has a vision I like for our pool. The pool currently does not mesh well with the style of the house and... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
waterline tile? - love this Pool. can you tell me what type and color of tile was used for the waterline?
    1 Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
coping? - beautiful design! what is the coping used here?
    Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stacked stone? - beautiful! what is the stacked stone type and color used on the wall?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
material question - what is the stone type snd color used on the front of the bar? and is the concrete cap poured in place or precast?
    1 Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool wall tile material? - what is the stacked stone used to construct the pool wall? this is a beautiful project.
    Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool wall material? - what material was used to construct the face of the pool wall?
    1 Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor? - is this an outdoor or indoor trable?
    1 Kommentar
sun5hine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is my style? - I have no idea how to define my style and when i shop sometimes struggle with making sure what I buy will be cohesive with what I have.
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...