43 Beiträge
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Watering - I finally have unfurling going on and some are still pips.It has been unusually dry this Spring.The soil looks a bit like the desert.Should ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Watering - I finally have unfurling going on and some are still pips.It has been unusually dry this Spring.The soil looks a bit like the desert.Should ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Talking to Hostas - I know the neighbors think I'm nuts. I try not to move my lips! https://www.boredpanda.com/ikea-experiment-bully-a-plant-jessica-ones/?utm_... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No alphabet this year? - I though it started the day after Christmas.
    3 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I hope this is not what I think it is. - There are 4 of these Hostas I'm not sure what they are but they were in the garden when I started. I think they are about 6 years old. They ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New hostas arrived - It was Christmas yesterday,got the usual great plants from Van Den Top.His quality is wonderful. My neighbors in the building behind mine li... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring finally in Sweden - Can't see too many hostas here as they are still mostly pips,but they are there! Makes me very happy to look out the window.
10 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Longing for Spring - Fransens announced there schedule for selling plants at other locations.Thought I would share the beautiful pics of last year's. It's a sigh... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone grow Hosta 'Doubled Up? - Rubbery and very glossy green leaves. A tetraploid form of plantaginea that stays more compact. I am looking at stuff I really shouldn't get... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
stoc zone 6 sweden hat eine Diskussion gestartet
June and So Sweet still hanging on, post your diehards - Clean up JuneSo sweet A Christmas rose that is confused and blooming
2 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...