8 Beiträge
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing mantle - We have been renovating our entire downstairs. We just did the built ins and fireplace wall. We love craftsman style And modern farmhouse. W... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen island - Help us! We are renovating our kitchen and we are using dark wood floors and chantilly lace white cabinetry. We would like to go with a sub... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room - I started in design dilemma and have slowly but surely been working on my dining room. My taste has changed and after having a very traditio... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Renovation of our Traditional dining room - I recently posted regarding our dining room dilemma. In 2007, my husband and I purchased a beautiful formal dining set. Without getting rid ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - Could you please share the paint color? I love it! Also, any info on lighting? Thanks so much
    Kommentar
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the paint color On this wall As I am in the process of redoing my dining room? Thanks :)
    Kommentar
sunflwrs231 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re paint traditional dining room - My dining room was traditional/formal when we first got married in 2007. Since then my taste has change to more relaxed since having childre... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare