5 Beiträge
sunshinegal78 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scratches in hardwood floors - Hi, Our house cleaners left some massive scratches in our hardwood floors last week. The cleaning company said they will take care of fixin... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
sunshinegal78 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice - Master bathroom tile selection - We are renovating our master bathroom soon and I am hoping to get some advice on our floor tile selection. I am looking going for a transiti... Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    24 Stimmen
sunshinegal78 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to hide pipes under bathroom vanity - We have installed a new vanity in our powder room, and if you look at it at a lower level, you can see the pipes coming up from the floor. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sunshinegal78 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan changes - master bathroom renovation - We are planning to renovate and update our master bathroom very soon. I am hoping to get some feedback on some changes we are contemplating.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sunshinegal78 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White painted cabinet question - We had our new kitchen installed a few months ago and it turned out beautifully. We are very happy. (I spent many hours reading this forum a... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare