8 Beiträge
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Siding Paint Colors To Go With Red Bricks? - We need to repaint our house exterior due to peeling paint, and now I'm thinking it's a good opportunity to update the color as well. I don'... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covered-Up Bay Window (facing the street) - what should I do? - I have a large bay window in a living room, but unfortunately it's facing the street. If there is no window covering, you can see every lit... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unilock Hollandstone Driveway Color Help Please - We are replacing our driveway with brick pavers (Unilock Hollandstone) and are having trouble selecting the color! Based on the store samp... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Order Of Remodeling Projects - Driveway Or Exterior Painting First? - We are replacing our old concrete driveway with the brick pavers, and also need the house exterior painted. What should we do first - paint... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you like houseplants in front window? - There is a large window at the front of the house. I'm attaching 2 pictures: one has houseplants in this window, the other one does not. W... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crack In A Concrete Driveway - We have a huge ugly crack in our driveway running through the 2 slabs by our front door (see picture below). It's been patched, but it does... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood trim: keep or paint white? - We have a house with wood trim and doors. What is your opinion: should we keep the wood trim or paint it white? I'm attaching the pictures... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    149 Kommentare
sunsmile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this coffee table work here? - What do you think of this coffee table? Do you like it in this room? If you don't like it, what would you suggest - different color? size?... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare