8 Beiträge
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - I broke my yucca - or is it a dracaena?! - (I posted this last night and even though it says it was posted, I don't see it anywhere when I look at the latest posts, so I'm reposting, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - I broke my yucca - or is it a dracaena?! - I've had this plant for several years and always thought it was a yucca. Tonight, while moving furniture I accidentally knocked it over and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I get laminate wood floors shiny? - I know a lot of people have posted on this topic, but I am at a loss. Brand new laminate flooring was installed 4 weeks ago so I know the ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I save this money tree? - Here's the background to this sorry looking tree: I was given this cutting a couple of years ago. It never really took off but it didn't di... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's wrong with my Dracaena Fragrans? - Hi, I've had a relatively healthy dracaena for about 3 years, but after leaving it in the care of a friend over Christmas it is not happy a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bougainvillea lost all its flowers - I bought a bougainvillea - about 5 ft high so fairly established - at the Farmer's Market about a month ago. It was blooming nicely and look... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powdery stuff on tomatoes - Can anyone tell me what this powdery stuff is on our tomatoes? We have mealy bug on the balcony but it doesn't look like that to me, this is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
supercet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Good book for California Gardening - I know we have the wonderful worldwide web but I still like the idea of looking things up in a book. Having moved here from England it dawne... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare