18 Beiträge
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of material is this? I would like to do my cabinets like this and how much should I expect to pay per square foot? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Island Dimension - Hello, This is first post. I am building a new house and I am debating between two ideas around the kitchen island. I am attaching two pic... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful house - Hello, This is a beautiful house. I am building something similar in Houston. Could you please tell me what type of siding is this? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island hood - Beautiful layout! Where did you get the island hood? Also, what's the length of the island? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of cabinets are these? - Are custom on site or from a vendor? What kind of finishing is this? Very nice work! Thanks.
    Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the open concept. - Beautiful layout! What is room height with and without the drop? Also, where did you get the hood? Thanks a lot.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Type of floor - Hello! Really love the floor. Is that wood? What color is this? It is beautiful. Thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get the glass railing system? - This is a beautiful project. I would like to incorporate a similar railing system for my stair. Could you please tell me how much I should... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Supriyo Mukherjee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...