8 Beiträge
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor in ground pool with separate spa. Spa broken, how to fill with - Old pool/ spa. Spa has leak, we do not use the spa, what can I fill it with to put plants in it?
    6 Kommentare
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where Can I purchase? - Can you please give me the item number so I may purchase.
    1 Kommentar
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redo this sofa! - I would like to recover this Jeffco Estate sofa to get a less formal look . Same color range or into the ivory tones. Can anyone advise me
    10 Kommentare
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reprinting - Can BM Guilford Green be used on walls with this drapery?
    24 Kommentare
Susan Leakas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to use BM Guilford green on walls. Is it ok with theses drapes?
    1 Kommentar