4 Beiträge
Susan Speece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting - what lighting did you use under the cabinet
    Kommentar
Susan Speece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen lighting recco. with different size cabinets- - Kitchen being redone with essentially same footprint but to ceiling. Two can lights are being moved in a foot because they currently are ju... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Susan Speece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting under mount recco. for kitchen cabinets - I have kitchen cabinets that are being put in. The two ceiling light are currently 4" in front of the 12 foot long cabinet wall. We are go... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Susan Speece hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with granite and back splash options....should I reconsider - I am not sure I am going in the right direction. The cabinets have been ordered. They are the cinnimon piece of wood in the image. I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare