10 Beiträge
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Used Bona Nordicseal and Bona Traffic HD.. Need advice please! - Hi, I have a wonderful experienced installer and trust his expertise. What I'm wondering about is that after Bona Nordicseal was applied and... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    69 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone have neolith countertops that they love? - I was pretty set on getting neolith porcelain countertops however my fabricator really seems to prefer silestone. He insists that Neolith ch... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertop mitered waterfall island side question.. - so I want to use the Walker Zanger Secolo porcelain slab (similar to Neolith) material in 1/2 inch thickness for my countertop. Am I still a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need neolith fabricator/installer recs for NY area - I am very nervously almost contemplating the Neolith Estatuario silk for kitchen countertop in the 12mm. (I don't want to build it up. I wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need experienced Neolith fabricators/installers in NY area.. - I am very nervously almost contemplating the Neolith Estatuario for kitchen countertop in the 12mm. (I don't want to build it up. I want jus... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really love the 1cm/0.5inch matte honed countertops, but .. - But I am having such a hard time finding brands in US that sells them? Silestone doesn't have a lot of choices. I don't want to go down Cori... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you make the corner bench in specific dimensions? - I was looking for this corner bench in 68 by 50. Would that be possible? In walnut veneer and leatherette/leather. What colors in leatherett... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sush A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar