13 Beiträge
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom reno - vanity question - Why, oh why, do they all have legs? Whatever happened to built-in bathroom cabinetry with a toekick, just like kitchen cabinets? Who wants t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone used the Sunporch kit? - We're thinking of putting a screen porch over my mom's deck. (She loves porches, but hates bugs.) The prefab kits at sunporch.com look real... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bidet toilet seat + riser? - I have a Toto Aquia toilet with a COCO bidet seat in my very narrow prewar NYC bathroom. My fiance will be having hip replacement surgery so... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermobalance III question - Help! I've got a Hansgrohe Thermobalance III valve already plumbed in, but the walls are still open. I've just switched contractors (long st... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling fan on my dining balcony - I'm renovating a prewar apartment in Manhattan. I have a sunken living room with a "dining balcony" set off by a decorative iron r... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling fan on my dining balcony - I'm renovating a pre-war Manhattan apartment, with a sunken living room and a dining "balcony" set off by an iron railing. There's... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning glass shower doors - We finally have glass shower doors - from Dreamline, which we love - but we're finding that the water makes mineral spots on the glass, whic... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ming Green Bathroom - Several people suggested that I start a new thread on my ming green bathroom. (The old thread is here: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass2, anyone? - So I went where my contractor sent me to look at granite, and wandered over near the loading dock, and saw this - glass2.com It's fused rec... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
suzanne10023 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water filter under the sink? - I'm thinking of putting in a water filter under the sink in my new kitchen. I'm fortunate to have delicious NY tap, but my building is old a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...