4 Beiträge
ChickieD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repurposing a custom art frame - how do you do this? - I am in the process of a divorce. I had had my ketubah (wedding contract, which is a beautiful work of art) custom framed. It was quite an e... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ChickieD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Simple, impactful headboard - bedding ideas? - I’m seeking ideas in bedding for a simple statement piece bed. I have had several beautiful custom wood pieces crafted for my modern apart... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
ChickieD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperately needing a focal point - The furniture that I thought I'd lost a shot at reappeared at Pier1 and I snapped it up this weekend. The blue desk, bookcase, and cabinet d... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    144 Kommentare
ChickieD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I use this space? - I have been remodeling my cottage's very tiny kitchen on my own. I am doing this on the cheap but I am pretty pleased with how much of a cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare