29 Beiträge
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color backsplash w/Himalayan white countertops and white cabinets - My flooring is a plank tile, see picture. Also see picture of the granite. I was thinking of a gray subway tile backsplash, but the grays do... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two couches or couch and loveseat - Instead of going with a sectional, I want to get either two couches or a couch and a loveseat. The room is quite large and open, so I am thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand name of the loft bed? - I was also wondering if it is metal and a full size bed?
    1 Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand name of the porch furniture?
    Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get the large picture on the wall?
    1 Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find the artwork above the fireplace?
    1 Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know the name/brand of the faucet?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the name brand of the leather couch and where it was purchased?
    1 Kommentar
suzanneb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand is the lighting fixture? Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...