7 Beiträge
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair Treads query? - I’d love to know what timber was used for the stair treads?
    1 Kommentar
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
external house colour help - I have the opportunity to paint my first floor veranda timber before it goes up, which will make it a lot easier than using extension ladder... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint colours to go with colorbond Wallaby - We are currently building and I need to make some decisions regarding external paint colours. We have a colorbond garage which is in colorbo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen flooring - What is the flooring in the kitchen please?
    Kommentar
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiles - I would also love to know where the floor tiles can be found, please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colourbond colour - Could you please tell me the colour of the colourbond used here?
    1 Kommentar
Kristin Chalmers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Could you tell me what type of flooring you have used here please?
    Kommentar