5 Beiträge
suzzaia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar Stool Blues! - I know this should be an easy one, but with the hundreds of choices, prices ranges, material, and comfort of the chair to factor in, I'm ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
suzzaia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mid-Century Gal requests your help with her dining area. - I just remodeled my Cliff May Mid-Century house a few months ago. The house is 850 sq. feet with an open floor concept. This is the only pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
suzzaia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did the cabinets come from? - I have a cliff May home and doing a kitchen remodel. I have Cali bamboo dark grey floors. I like the contrasting idea from the island to w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
suzzaia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the headboard! Beautiful, peaceful room. - Any chance finding out where the headboard came from? Thank You! Susan
    1 Kommentar