7 Beiträge
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seating dilemma - Hello! I am confused whether I should get a sectional or 2 sofas for our family room. We do lounge here and this is our primary space f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leather sofa or Fabric - Hello, I am torn between a leather sofa and a fabric one for the family room. I have two little kids, who sometimes snack on the couch and ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sectional - I love the sectional in this picture. Can you tell me where it is from? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boy's room bed purchase advice - Hello, We are moving into a new home and buying new furniture for our kids bedrooms and it's harder than i thought it would be. How would th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinet Challenge - We are building our new home through a builder and I am torn if we should do dark cabinets or white. I know white is the ongoing trend, but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TV above fireplace- Yay or Nay ! - We are in the process of building our new home and we only have one place where we could put the TV in the family place. And this is the onl... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
swathi123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in finding this sideboard - I am obsessed in finding who the manufacturer is for this furniture. Can anyone help me in not making me lose my mind! Thank you so much!
    4 Kommentare