18 Beiträge
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished Galley Kitchen (pics) - Thanks to Leela for helping me figure out how to post pictures. Our kitchen is finally finished, so here's the before, during and after shot... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remember the Pointer Sisters?(very kitchen-related!) - The song I'm So Excited just cued up in my imagination. Called to doublecheck that appliance delivery is scheduled for Monday morning. The c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
faucet with sidespray that isn't plastic.... - I finally made a decision about a faucet. Got a Kohler Parq bridge faucet with sidespray. Love the faucet, but the spray is mostly plastic. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Horton Brass -- amazing! - If anyone is in the market for cabinet hardware, I'd recommend taking a look at Horton Brass. They're not cheap, but their products are beau... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
has anyone heard of Mac the Antique Plumber? - I'm not finding what I want for a faucet anywhere. A friend sent me a link to a site in California -- Mac the Antique Plumber. He had exactl... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What I wouldn't give for a good night's sleep..... - I've always walked in my sleep, talked a lot, even screamed fairly frequently. Since thyroid surgery, I usually dream about swallowing nails... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have a Whitehaus kitchen faucet? - I'm in faucet H*** right now. I want something that will fit in with our old house and soapstone sink/counters, but that doesn't stick up hi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
useful cabinet space from a 9' unit? - Our layout has shifted due to window placement. What was originally supposed to be a 12" base cabinet on either end of the cabinet run ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question for those who have tung oil surfaces - I'm trying out different finishes for our floor and cabinets. I'm on my 4th coat of tung oil/citrusolve and decided to try a drop of water. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
swimmer58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have a soapstone sink? - DH and I were kitchen shopping today. He saw a soapstone counter and fell in love with the matching sink. Does anyone have a soapstone sink?... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...