11 Beiträge
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would this work? Rustic/Industrial dining table + chrome legs chairs - This rustic dining table with black/dark legs from Magnussen Home: [https://www.houzz.com/products/rectangular-dining-table-prvw-vr~25787368... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do with empty top shelves? - Hi all, I have two niches which I placed two bookshelves in the living room. However I am not sure what to do with the top shelves. Should... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the colors for this house. - How do you select the exterior color when pairing with red/white bricks like this? Would picking the lighter white color found in the brick... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of kitchen - Hi there, could you kindly tell me what is the size of this lovely kitchen? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Narrow/small kitchen need help - Hi all, Attached here is the new floorplan of my kitchen, originally the dining room has two doors and wall to closed off and be used as a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my 1930s fireplace - I just bought a Tudor style home in Rose Garden San Jose area, and this is the original fireplace. I believe the tiles are clay tiles from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
book matched pattern to be used on kitchen island? - Thanks for posting this beautiful image of the fireplace. I am interesting in using two pieces of book matched Corteccia marble to do this ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my kitchen counter top selection - I picked out a granite called Corteccia which has brown and green veins. My floor will be hand scraped Acacia in Walnut stained. But my bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ming green tile size - Hi there, I would like to use ming green tile in a long and narrow size to have a contemporary look vs. the 12x12". Could you let me know w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Suk Yee Emily Chung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If you need to add another ceiling light close to these two which would you choose? - Thank you for showing this picture, I have dinning room and living room next to each other only separated by the foyer. I also picked out t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...