14 Beiträge
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taj Mahal quartzite opinion - I typically lean toward cooler tones when decorating but I’m drawn to the Taj Mahal. I want to avoid pink and orange hues. Can I get som... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color on mudroom lockers? - Can you tell me the locker paint color used? It’s beautiful!
    1 Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
patio furniture - Can you tell me where this black wicker furniture is from?
    Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Natural stone pavers - Can you tell me which brand and color of pavers these are?
    1 Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sandstone patio? - Is this sandstone or bluestone? It’s beautiful!
    Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this sandstone? - Grey sandstone?
    Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beacon hill paver color? - Do you know the color of these pavers?
    1 Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paver name and color?? - Can you tell me the color of this paver! It’s beautiful!
    Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paver style and color? - Can you tell me the name of this paver?
    1 Kommentar
sylviacarlevato hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paver color and style? - Can you tell me the paver used and the color?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...