41 Beiträge
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sconces - Where are these sconces from? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing shiny brass entry hardware - I hate our front door and hate the shiny brass hardware on it. Replacing the whole door is not an option but I'm thinking about replacing t... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY wainscoting help - Hello Houzzers! I am looking to class up our master bedroom with some DIY wainscoting and am trying to decide what style will work best... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Home Decor blog - I have no clue about computer programming or anything related but I dream of having my own casual home decor/DIY/cooking blog to connect wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sinks - Are these Kohler Vox sinks?
    1 Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sinks? - What is the brand and model of the sinks?
    5 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench? - Where can I find this bench? Thanks.
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench? - Where can I find this bench? It is perfect for our room.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sinks? - What is the brand and model of these sinks? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sinks? - What is the brand and model of these sinks? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...