25 Beiträge
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Indoor plants that will grow up a pole... - Hello, I'm completing a kitchen renovation which requires a steel support pole. It's quite slim but ideally I want to grow something green ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alternatives to Jamb lanterns - Help, anyone know where I could get a lantern like this for less than the Jamb price tag? Ideally want one without a covered top so the ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier / lighting ideas for glass rooves please! - Hello, replacing the roof (same style) but would like to refresh the lights in my garden room. Want to stick with pendant style. Suggestions... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wits' end... Fabric choice help needed! - Wow... Curtains... So many choices... I just can't do any more swatches and am out of inspiration and love for this project so would welcome... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which mirror above this sideboard? - Looking for a mirror above here to make the space look bigger. I already have a gold over mantel in another part of the room. Considering c... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom curtains with Farrow Old White - Hi, struggling to find some lovely fabrics to go with my old white bedroom. Looking for a pattern that's relaxing / calming not too bold. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best design / layout apps in 2018 - Hi, I am going round the houses with choosing living room furniture. what are the best apps to use your actual room then superimpose furnit... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror mirror on the wall which is the most suitable of them all?! - Hi, Currently considering mirrors above fireplace to brighten up my dark living room. My style is I guess 'transitional' - don't want to g... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandeliers in bedrooms - Hello, Would this look weird in a bedroom? Going for elegant but not old fashioned vibe. Any thoughts welcome thank you!
    5 Kommentare
Alex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alcoves. To shelve or not to shelve? - Looking to do something with these shallow but potentially useful fireside alcoves in small Victorian house. Wall lights? Mirrors? Books?... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...