8 Beiträge
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom home is finally complete - We are very happy to be moved into our dream home on the water!
    1 Kommentar
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fixture style evades me .... - This fixture is in a very traditional dining room, but just feels wrong (not accounting for taste). Where would this fit? Looking for some e... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I seal fresh concrete walkway/curbs? - Recently had poured natural concrete curbs and walkway installed. We would love to keep the white color of the fresh concrete and I read tha... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yeah or Nay on the curtains? - Just finished the guest room and not sure about the existing curtains. Would love some input!
1 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finally... I have my new kitchen! - Thanks to all the design inspiration and suggestions from Houzz members!
    3 Kommentare
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermador gas range? - I'm looking at a Thermador gas range for my kitchen remodel. Does anyone have any experience with this make? I would appreciate the feed ba... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
taco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliances before countertops? - I am going to update my kitchen counters to granite, including the backsplash. However I also desparately need to replace the appliances. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare