8 Beiträge
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name of the countertop? - Is the countertop quartz and the name please?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertops question - What is the name of the countertops, please?
    Kommentar
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that hanging shades on the window? - The windows appear to have hidden shades on the window. I also noticed this on the bathroom window. Brand please. Thank you.
    Kommentar
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wicker glasses? - I have looked everywhere for the wicker covered glasses--Home Goods, Pier One, and online. Can you tell me where these were purchased? Tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
Nancy Redwine hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sconces - Love those sconces. Where can I buy them? Thank you. N.
    1 Kommentar