6 Beiträge
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I placed an order - I ordered 6 rolls of the frames wallpaper a few months ago for a client and now have another client who would like to order the same paper b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repeat - What's the repeat on this
    1 Kommentar
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price - I am interested in this tile for a client what is your designer pricing for 65 sq ft and shipping to 66211 zip code? And what is the lead ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tamara4801 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
At home professional photos? - I love our home and get rave reviews when people visit but am a terrible photographer! What can I do to amp up my interior photog skills?
    1 Kommentar