34 Beiträge
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: Mercer Plant swap October 6TH - Anybody going? Tami Caldwell
    3 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cacti ID - I would love to have the Latin name of this plant so I can see how best to root this cutting. Image link:
    4 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: White Snowflake- Nymphoides indica - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/54089/ I have lots of this and they are big plants. I would love some Yellow Fringe.Nymphoides crenata ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Rooted Hoya's - 1 Kentiana, 1 Incurvula 1 Carnosa Krinkle Leaf 3 Lacunosa, 2 Large Motoskei, 3 Polyneura and 3 Tsangii 3 Limoniaca These are nice si... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Well Rooted Hoyas - 1 Kentiana, 1 Incurvula 1 Carnosa Krinkle Leaf 3 Lacunosa, 2 Large Motoskei, 3 Polyneura and 3 Tsangii 3 Limoniaca Dischia. sp. 'Whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Episcia Blue Nile,Pink Panther,Kee Wee and Corduroy well r - I would love to trade for other rooted Episcias I don't have or rooted Hoya's and rooted Epiphyllum's I don't have. Tami
    2 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Namwah,Ice Cream,Basjoo,Rojo and Velutina - I would like to trade for other Bananas I don't have and would like to trade in the Houston Area. Its getting expencive to mail plants. Tam... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: These rooted plants - Artemesia 'Lime Light' Ficus pumila, Ficus repens Creeping Fig Green Vinca major-Greater Periwinkle 'Variegata' 'Firepower' Agave Blue Ja... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: These rooted cuttings - Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Plant), Lonicera japonica Japanese (Purpleleaf Honeysuckle) Lonicera sempervirens (Coral Honeysuckle) Senecio ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tamixwp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: I have these vines to trade - Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Plant), Lonicera japonica Japanese (Purpleleaf Honeysuckle) Lonicera sempervirens (Coral Honeysuckle) Senecio ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...