13 Beiträge
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wonderful wallpaper! - I love the choice of small scale geometric wallpaper that brings so much texture to the space. Would you mind sharing it?
    Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the stair runner - Great job! Could you share details on the runner and binding? Is it sisal? how did you edge bind it and finally, what is the colour? Thanks ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall trees - Hi, could you say what the tall trees are against the wall? Lovely work!
    1 Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful mirrors - Hi, could you share the source of these lovely pivot mirrors?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great cabinet hardware choices! - Lovely! Would you mind saying where to source the small scale flush pulls for the sliding door?
    Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet and door hardware - I love your work! Where did you source your lovely cabinet hardware from? I'm trying to find cabinet hardware - and door hardware - for my V... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wonderful light fixture - Dear Brett, I love your work. I would like to procure a similar globe pendant for my federation era home reno in Melbourne. Could you tell m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely plaid rug! - Where to find it? It looks similar to one custom designed by Victoria Hagan ... gorgeous.
    Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cute cabinet hardware! - Could you say where they are from? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Tam Truman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...