9 Beiträge
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi. I love this art display. - Could you provide more information on the artist? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hello, I love your design! I would love to know the floor used opposite the wood deck. I have a similar deck and I'm looking to pair it up... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the spaces in this house! I would love to know the size of the kitchen please. - My house has a similar layout and we are looking to move our current kitchen into the to be enclosed terrace.
    1 Kommentar
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
taniafrantoff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar