14 Beiträge
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to get rid of musty smell in old wood staircase - Good evening, we have a house from the 1930's, that had a cupboard under the stairs that had a plasterboard wall/ceiling. We made the cupbo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for marble mosaic tile, can't find it anywhere - Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has a source for a Carrera marble mosaic tile, where the marble squares are 1cmx1cm. I've found similar, but th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Original Edwardian fireplace needs some help! - Hello everyone, I have an 1930's Edwardian fireplace and I don't know what to do with it. The tiles and hearth of the fireplace were cracke... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Original Edwardian fireplace needs some help! - Hello everyone, I have an 1930's Edwardian fireplace and I don't know what to do with it. The tiles and hearth of the fireplace were cracke... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
American fridge question - Hi all, I want to put an American fridge in my kitchen, but would like to either build it I to a cabinet, or get one with doors that have a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinets - Could you tell me what the cabinets are made of and what the finish is like?
    1 Kommentar
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom underfloor heating question - Hi everyone, I am doing up a bathroom which is 2m x 2.5m. It is on the first floor and has 1 window. We are putting in underfloor heating. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen - Hi, are the kitchen cabinets pure white? What type of wood is used for the counter in the powder room? Many thanks.
    1 Kommentar
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Underfloor heating with engineered wood floors - Good morning, I'm getting very mixed advice about the suitability of underfloor heating with engineered wood floors. I was planning on doing... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
taniasilver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...