16 Beiträge
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen table color and new pendant lights over island - I would love to lighten and brighten my kitchen because the cabinets are so dark. I love my eat in kitchen table because it fits the space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need new vanity lights and mirrors-HELP - My master bath had dark framed mirrors supplied by the builder. I would like to add two new mirrors, Vanity lights and new bathroom towel r... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flower pot help! - Will this color pot work against my house? Replacing old brown pots but not sure if style and color are good. I would be purchasing this pot... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with color and style of pots - Replacing old brown pots by door and garage. Also adding new plants but concerned with color and style of these. What do you think about thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
actual color - Can you send me an actual pic of this rug. I have been reading some reviews that say it doesn't look anything like the picture.
    1 Kommentar
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with curtains for nusery - Here are a few pics of my daughters nursery. She is due in a month and I am looking for some curtains for her room. Any suggetions would be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Baby girls nursery...need help with chair - I am not close to finishing the nursery, but I am stuck on the chair. My walls are gray owl by Bejamin Moore, my crib is a distressed white... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking out a dining room light. - I am trying o replace my light fixtures around the house. We just built less than a year ago but didn't like the fixtures the builder put in... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Tara D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardiplank siding color - What color does the hardiplank siding need to be? It is off an I can't seem to find a color that I like with the brick.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...