4 Beiträge
taylora hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with interior & exterior home project. - I've been reading a lot about Photoshop & unable to decide what I need to download. I have a house project and I want to be able to tak... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
taylora hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could I ask, what is wrong with this room please? - This room is a dual dining room & family room. The table which is not in the photo is fine, but there appears to be something not quite... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
taylora hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with decor over fireplace - I cant find anything that goes well over this narrow cast iron fireplace in a shared space of a medium sized tv/dining room. I did think of... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
taylora hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with styling my combined living room / dining room - I have just never been able to make this room work. I am always moving things around. It is used as our main dining room & I usually m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare