10 Beiträge
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pressed Tin Splashbacks in Canberra - Does anyone know who installs them in the ACT Thank you
    5 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Reno - About to embark on a kitchen update. Attached are cabinetry plans. Current kitchen is a sad lime green and wood number from the 70's, for f... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do I find 1970s floor tiles? - Looking for some advice... About to renovate my kitchen and am trying to source floor tiles to fill gaps under where I will remove cabinets.... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on Outdoor Water Wall / Fountain - Interested in thoughts on the below planned build. - It will go in my pool courtyard where I have recently cut down invasive pines which had... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor Water Wall - 2 designs for my pool courtyard House is in a rural location Any homework hints or tips? Which one do you prefer With taps - plumbing w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry update - - Thoughts on this ...
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pot rack - I recently built this out of an old gate found near my sheep yards. I'm looking for some ideas to make it more of a feature in my kitchen...... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool and pergola challenge - I currently working through what to do with the pool and pergola area of my recent purchase. The house is a 70's Spanish style property but... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Live simply but well
    Kommentar
TB hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden Bench - Robust garden benches in Canberra public space ( Kingston ). Unfortunately they are well beyond my budget. Whilst they look relatively eas... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare