9 Beiträge
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware - Who makes the hardware for the garage door?
    1 Kommentar
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain color - What is the stain color on the garage? Thanks so much
    1 Kommentar
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the stain color? - What is the stain color on the cedar? Thanks so much
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain color - What color stain is this?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was this brick used recently? - Hoping acme in houston may have it
    2 Kommentare
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick name - What is the brick name and brand? Thanks so much
    Kommentar
tbaumgartner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick q - I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick question? What color? What brick?
    1 Kommentar