4 Beiträge
Theresa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
to paint or not to paint? - I have a small living area and I love these bookshelves but was wondering if I should paint all three pieces a lighter to make the space loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Theresa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Better arrangement in small space - What are your thoughts of my furniture arrangement in this space? Couch is slightly away from wall at left corner to create a little intere... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Theresa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gate for courtyard entrance - Remodeling a 1965 beach bungalow and need some advice on what style my gate should be. As you see in the photo it will be attached to the or... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Theresa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table and island for small kitchen - Presently remodeling our beach bungalow and need your advice on my eat in kitchen. I would like to have an island because I need the extra w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar