5 Beiträge
tdalexander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the glass block! - I live in Richmond, VA and was wondering who you used to install the glass block. I am trying to finish a DIY remodel and need profession he... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
tdalexander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this bathroom. - What color paint did you use? Is the tile Grecian white from Home Depot? Is the vanity custom made? Thank you in advance for any help you ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tdalexander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this shower niche. - I hope you can answer these questions for me. What is the name of the mosaic you used in this shower niche? Where did you buy the mosaic til... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
tdalexander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint color - What color paint is this on the exterior?
    2 Kommentare
tdalexander hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar