216 Beiträge
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
James N. where are you - James, if you read this, please contact me. I have been worried about what is going on and I have no way to reach out to you. Concerned citi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some flowers to enjoy: - Kaneohe Sunrise is putting on a showRachel's Cloud looking pretty in pink:Kimi Moragne and My Valentine:CeriseMoragne #23Jean Moragne Sr.Coo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pots - Anyone local to Costa Mesa area need any used black plastic 1 gallon or 5 gallon nursery pots. I have to get rid of my extras. Free to pick ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
James- Freak4 - I was moving my starts left from last season so I could bottle up my 72 cuttings from this year. Guess what I found? A rooted Sherry with yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
5 in the ground and new walk. - Five more in the ground: Sherry, Penang Peach, Kaneohe Sunrise, Lava Flow and Kalina and two new rock walkways with brick ends. I feel like ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back from the dead. - I'm back. After giving up on this site, they contacted me. Did you cause this, Laura? Anyway, good to have a voice again. Bill
1 „Gefällt mir“    58 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OT- James (Lolo...) - Could you please empty your mailbox on you phone so I can get in touch with you. BTW Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Sherry and I woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
James- metalica rooting - metalica on the left, Maya in front dormant, and something good that I don't remember on the back right.
    3 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seedling - new seedling from Ryan Chelsea. Looks like a Lani
    5 Kommentare
tdogdad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miss Nonburri - Miss Nonburri, i
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...