7 Beiträge
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Electrical outlet placement - Can anyone tell me if the placement of the electrical outlet above our mantel is typical? Our contractor knew that we never intended to moun... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to get the look of fiber cement siding from vinyl? - The cost of fiber cement is not an option for siding our new house. Are there any vinyl products out there that are made to resemble fiber c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What I wish I knew before I built my dream home - Years ago when we built our home, I came across a discussion on Houzz that was a compilation of things builders wished they would have inclu... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Durability? - I live in Iowa where the temps dip to -20 in the winter. Will this product need to be brought inside over the winter months?
    3 Kommentare
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zone? - Would all/any of these plants work in Zone 4?
    1 Kommentar
tdonlea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wine storage - What are the dimensions of each of the wine cubbies?
    Kommentar