12 Beiträge
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tongue and Groove Glue - I'll be installing a floating engineered hardwood soon and was wondering what the best tongue and groove glue would be? Right now I am consi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who should I contact for a quote - Hi all, I'm interested in adding a small roof overhang over a door. It would be made of aluminum and bolted to the wall. I want it custom ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with type of furniture for this space - Hi all, I am in the process of placing new furniture in this living room space. The space is about 11ft wide by 15 ft long. The pictures d... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sump pump concealment - I’m trying to figure out the best way to conceal a pump. It’s found in the corner of the room however a window exists above it, along with a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace mantel shelf - I would like to add a mantel shelf between the tv and fireplace and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts about a concrete/cast-stone mante... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet colour suggestions - Hi everyone, I was wondering what colour and design of carpet would fit in this area. We are hoping for a transitional look. I was thinking ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Subway tiles in high gloss kitchen? - We are thinking of putting white subway tiles in a white high gloss kitchen. Would this work? Would a beveled subway tile work too? Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    11 Stimmen
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White high gloss kitchen - tile advice needed - Hi all, I've decided to go for high gloss kitchen cabinetry in a u-shaped kitchen. There will be white subway tiles (3x6) for the backsplash... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace in living room or family room with tv? - Hi everyone, we are currently renovating our house and have a design dilemma :) We will have both a family and living room on the main floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tdothouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shingles for contemporary home - Hi all, we are building a contemporary style home and was wondering what type of shingles would work best? Would either an architectural or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...