4 Beiträge
tdpowers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Help! Exterior colour. - Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a fixer-upper and need advice on the exterior colour. My husband and I will be renovating the house... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
tdpowers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dream Family Room for our Growing Family! - Hi everyone, We are nearing the end of two (very long!) years of completely renovating our home. As part of the renovation we have expanded ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
tdpowers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blank slate in dining room! - I am hoping to get some advice on what to do to make our new dining room beautiful. We are in the middle of a huge renovation so we are hopi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    85 Kommentare
tdpowers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on "finishing touches" - After over a year of major renovating we are in the "home stretch". These last details are difficult though! I will provide some background ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    76 Kommentare