14 Beiträge
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scan home remodel receipts to flash drive or keep originals for IRS - In my small home storage space is at a premium. I have a large file box full of reciepts related to any home imporovements since the purch... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Same Fabric @ The Shade Store & Select Blinds - Double the Cost - Found what appears to be the same fabric for roman shades at The Shade Store and Select Blinds. The cost from Select Blinds will be half th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Levolor Natural Shades - Several Questions - Been doing a bit of searching and can't seem to find what I'm looking for - 1. Should I measure my windows 1 to 1 1/2" shorter to &quo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there such a thing as top down / bottom up solar window shades? - Love the material I've seen for solar shades, but we need to have the option of top down/bottom up. So far I've come up empty in my search.
    6 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solar Shades - Any that are top down - bottom up? - I am looking for custom solar shades that are available in top down - bottom up lift system. Any recommendations?
    4 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not having much luck - Looking for a non-white privacy liner for shade - I'm in the process of selecting window shades for my home and don't want the color facing the street to be white. I have two wide windows l... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair Riser Decals - I've been checking out stair riser decals as a way to spiff up my staircase. We have an older craftsman/cottage style home with a curved st... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moravian Star pendant light - I'm looking at purchasing two pendant lights for a staircase with high ceilings. House is an updated cape cod style with a narrow curved (p... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brass Bed - Keeping the Patina - I just got a very old brass bed with a beautiful patina on it. I do not want to change the look to the bed, however it does need a good cle... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
teaka123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wide Window Challenge - I have a single window in my bedroom 105" wide. I went to Penny's today looking for a top down bottom up blind. There was only one op... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...